Wednesday, February 8, 2012

O Versus the Volcano

We started with the small one he got in his Christmas stocking.  He'd seen a photo of a volcano with sulfur burning blue in it, so we did round two blue.


Then it was time to build the big guy from this kit he also got for Christmas.  There are no photos of the construction process because he refused to help.  Too messy, he said.


Once it dried for a few days, it was time to have a good buddy over to set up dinosaurs, create a few violent eruptions, and drive all prehistoric reptiles into extinction.



I'm off to finish organizing the garage.  I have to report back to you tomorrow with pictures, even if you don't care (wink).

2 comments:

Grandma DD said...

I want to be there and have fun too! This isn't fair!! Can we play when I get there?

Grandma DD said...

I want to be there and have fun too! This isn't fair!! Can we play when I get there?