Sunday, June 1, 2008

grOWEN & gOWEN

I've put up a lot of corny blog titles, but this one is by far the worst.  I just 
can't resist a pun.  And if you've spent much time in the company of my 
mother, you know where the blame lies!

I feel unoriginal for bringing this up, but Owen is growing and changing
so much.  Of course, that's what all babies do.  But he's completely 
reinvented himself in the past two weeks.  He's moving all over the place, 
staying awake longer, making new sounds and new facial expressions,
and (I'm going to risk a jinx by writing this) sleeping much better.  At this
point Owen seems destined to become either a mechanic or the Wicked 
Witch of the East, as I keep finding the lower half of him protruding
from various pieces of furniture around the house.  

6 comments:

Kari Anne said...

HE IS TOO CUTE!!!! He's exploring the new places he's always wondered..."what is that and how do I get under there???" I agree...he is growing too fast! Hope all is well with all of you! See you soon,

~Kari

pb said...

I cannot believe how he is growing and you can just see the personality beeming from his smile! Can't wait until you get to Texas with him.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my is he precious. I just want to squish him. He has the most beautiful eyes. I'll blog-jack so you can see my Natalie. www.heartspunimagery.typepad.com (just scroll down for her recent picture). We also call her Bertha as she weighs in at a hefty 13 pounds. Maybe they can meet soon =)

Rebecca Davenport said...

I LOVE HIM!! he looks like he is preparing to crawl!

Anonymous said...

Just two more days and I'll be on the floor with him. Maybe I'll teach him how to climb, crawl or maybe even WALK! LOL We will learn how to count and sing songs. See ya!

Shelley & Scott said...

Thanks everyone! I have as much fun checking for comments as I do writing the blog.

And Viv, feel free to blog-jack me anytime! I love your website and envy your talent.