Monday, October 22, 2012

(The Official) Before & After: Exterior


Hedge is trimmed and new light is up!  Other than putting down a little pine straw, I'm calling 'er done.



I'll try to be back tomorrow with Owen's party invites, but I'm in a full party planning death spiral right now.  Why is it that having perfectly painted bathroom trim becomes earth-shatteringly important when I know company is coming?  I know deep down that what matters is honoring those I love and making my guests feel welcome, but evidently I'm not a balanced, secure enough person to get past the superficial junk.  So I'm off to rearrange the labels on my card catalog...  (wink and smile!).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't do it for us!!

pb said...

The house is beautiful! Great job! Looking forward to seeing posts for Owen's birthday party. Wish we could be there too. Send me a email with some ideas for Owen. I want to send him something for his birthday but I want it to be something he likes.

Anonymous said...

The house looks great! I love everything that you've done!
I hate that I won't be able to come to the shower for Sarah. If it's ok, I'll drop my gift off probably Friday. Not sure what time, I'll leave it on your front porch.
Thanks!
Jessica

Shelley & Scott said...

Hey Jessica! No problem... we should be around most of the day Friday. We'll miss you Saturday!

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

Coach said...

Being around all of you is all we need!! What a beautiful job was done on you house and just the thought of knowing you had plans to do the extras is awesome without you doing a thing. Owen could not ask for a better home, parents or friends.