Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Final t-ball game

Owen had his last t-ball game the day after his birthday, so this is a little bit of old news.  We tagged along with Scott to a work conference on the coast last week, so that's my excuse for not getting this up sooner.  And look, a video!


Please say it works.  After a long morning of troubleshooting, I now remember why I gave up on posting videos two years ago.  Pain in the keister.

You can see a little bit of a golf swing in there still, but he got a lot better over the course of the 8 weeks.  And, it may not look like it, but for Owen that was a blazing trip out of the batter's box and down to first!  Early on, there were times when Owen stood dazed in the box for so long that he would get in the way of his teammates trying to score from third base.  He's like me when he's learning something new.  He doesn't make a move until he knows exactly what he's doing and where he's going.



 Owen got a trophy and Coach got the game ball for traveling all the way from Texas and helping out.
I didn't get pics of everyone, but Owen had a huge cheering squad for his last game.  Thanks for coming out to see him GG, DD, Coach, Mimi, Granddaddy, Uncle Drew, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Tommy and Aunt Charolette! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, the video works! I love this post! I'm so glad we were able to be there for this special event. We just want to be in his memories so we try to make everything we can! Love you all with all my heart!