Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beck Beck Blog

Shelley forgot to sign out! Muwhahahaha......

She and Owen are racing to catch their flight as I type,  because I may have gotten them there late in hopes that they may have to stay another night (sorry Scott). I know, I am so selfish; I blame it on being the spoiled youngest child of three girls. Anyway, we had such a fun few days and now I am left in an empty house with no excavator Owen, no Owen singing "Happy Birthday to Anyone!" no Owen squeezing your cheeks and giving you a big kiss, no Owen asking "where is Woe?" no big sis, no misplaced toys, not even a smelly diaper. The only evidence that they were ever here...
*The runner on the table is named "Owen" and was a wedding gift from Uncle Drew and Aunt Sarah Elizabeth! Thank you!

Shelley left us with some happy spring flowers in hopes that I would not be sitting at home right now blogsobbing about how I missed them! 3 more weeks until the beach and hopefully I will see them again! 

Update: Text message states that I failed my mission. Shelley says that they made the flight and are in the plane to B-ham. I tried. 

xoxo- Beck Beck


2 comments:

Shelley & Scott said...

What a nice surprise! I think I'll just send you my password so you can hijack the blog every so often. And now I know the truth behind the "faster" way you took us to the airport. Love ya Speck!

Grandma DD said...

You had to make me go and tear up! So mushy but so comforting to know you girls love each other so much. This mother's heart and mind is at peace!!