Monday, March 29, 2010

Reading Owen's mind




Oh wow.  A girl.  In a rainbow dress.  With a cool stuffed animal.  Must impress.    


"If you will just look over to the northwest corner of the enclosure you will see a most magnificent Bengal tiger, also known as Panthera tigris tigris.  Oh, and I'm not stuttering I meant to say tigris twice you see there is also the Panthera tigris altaica the Panthera tigris sumatrae the Panthera ti- well you get the idea.  Hey what are you doing after nap time?"

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're so silly! Nice to know you think your son is a genius. I do too! :)

LOVE YA'LL!

Shelley & Scott said...

Was going more for nervous nerd. Is my tone wrong? Love you too!

Grandma DD said...

He looked more cautious! Smart boy!! So you had a zoo trip this week. The weather must be perfect! Wish I was there!

Rebecca Davenport said...

He was so cute. And he just started at her, like " girls come in my size!?"