Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thumbawumba


The pacifier's days are numbered!  I spent an hour yesterday watching Owen discover the art of thumb sucking.  His hand circles before landing, and it most often lands on his cheek or nose rather than his mouth.  It was so tempting to help him out, but I resisted (except for rolling his sleeve back).  This video documents one of his more successful attempts.  Sorry it's so short.  We haven't unpacked our video camera yet, and the memory on my digital camera maxes out after 15 seconds.

This video appears courtesy of Aunt Jennifer who told me about Photobucket! 

5 comments:

pb said...

I can hardly wait until next Friday when we get to see him for real. He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

You did it!!!!! Thanks. I feel like I am right there with him. He is a doll. I can't wait to spend a week with him. Gma DD

Rebecca Davenport said...

Holla Thumbsucka!!! Can't wait til he learns how to dance!

Shelley & Scott said...

Actually, he already does a great version of the running man. I'll work on putting it to music!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad my suggestion worked! Love ya'll so much!