Friday, November 28, 2008

New Face

You'll have to use your imagination to hear him snorting air in and out of his nose. 

We recovered in time to have a wonderful Thanksgiving at GG's (Hope you all did too!  I'll post pics soon.).  I even had enough energy to help Scott clean out the attic today while Owen had a play day with his grandparents.  Our best find up there in the wasteland of spider carcasses and shingle dust?  My passport!!!  Too bad I already paid for a new one, but at least now I have my stamps from Europe and Africa.    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew. Not a very flattering face for O...but still a cutie! Now I get to look forward to seeing him walk and snort at Christmas. And bring those Rockets tshirts for me! Love you!

Rebecca Davenport said...

What does he use this face for? Is it a funny face or a "thats disgusting" food, or this is his new diarrhea face that he learned from the virus? Was that a fowl comment?

Grandma DD said...

Precious! Learning new sounds. I'll have to teach him how to do a raspberry (with food in his mouth no less!) He is growing up too fast! Love you all very much.

Shelley & Scott said...

Rebecca,

Yes.

Kari Anne said...

Too cute! Glad to hear that you both got well enough to enjoy Thanksgiving! Can't wait for the pics! Love to all!!