Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mullet-ectomy


When I imagined Owen's first haircut, I thought he'd be sitting on top of phone books and covered in a big cape.  But when the cape came out, his bottom lip went into an Eeyore-like droop. Just before the tears started, we aborted Plan A in favor of a towel.  What do you suppose he thought was going to happen to him in that cape?

Our friend Jennifer did the honors, while Owen went on to recover from his initial fright and shed that mullet like a champ.

Here's video of the first snip.  It's not much because I got confused when my duties as videographer and hair collector collided.  And just because it would have bugged me not to know, I'll explain that Scott's hair is wet because he'd just gotten a haircut too.  (And, yes, he did wear the cape.)    


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great! Love him sooooo much!

Grandma DD said...

He is precious with and without his mullet! Wish I could have been there. I'm sure this is the first of many firsts that I will miss. Thanks for always thinking of us and posting these beautiful little snippets! I love them.

DD and MOM