Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Em eye sea kay ye why



Holy stromboli this post has been a long time coming.  I've been working more than the usual number of hours the past two weeks getting my three homebound students through finals and prepping 7 classes of kids for the ACT this coming Saturday.

Pop quiz!  If a slide 13 feet long has a 12-foot high ladder that is perpendicular to the ground, how far is the base of the slide from the base of the ladder?

As soon as we (my massive support team and I) survive my pathetic attempt to be a working mom, Owen, Scott and I are headed to Disney World.

And now that I have cleverly tied in my copy to the above video, I'm signing off.

'Cause I'm pooped.

6 comments:

Grandma DD said...

I've tried everything to see the video. I even downloaded real time or something. It still didn't work. Sorry. Have fun at Disney World!!! I love you.

Kari Anne said...

Awe...DD...I hope you've seen it by now... I love the end...no mo' pictures mommy...LOVE IT!! Have fun at Disney!!

Rebecca Davenport said...

YEA!! Disney World!!!

Rebecca Davenport said...

No more pictures mommy. He'll never make it as a celeb!

Shelley & Scott said...

He sounds like Oliver, doesn't he?

"Please suh, may I have s'more?"

Jennifer said...

Love my little British boy!!