Thursday, April 14, 2011

B & A: Owen's Bathroom

     ------------>

I just realized the other day that I never posted pics of Owen's bathroom.  I think I was hoping for the day when I felt like I had it perfect, which is a day that won't come, so my subconscious just filed it in the dead letter office.  Does your mind have one of those?  

We had the soffit above the window removed and new lighting put in to brighten the place up quite a bit.  We replaced the sheet mirror with a pivot mirror so Owen can angle it down to see himself better.  Anything to entice him to brush his teeth, you know.  The wallpaper was removed, walls repaired and painted white (probably should have gone with a warmer white for those fab tiles...).  And I followed through with my threat to make wall art out of the "Happiness is dry pants" illustration.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello?!?!? That's Jenny's bathroom too! :) Looks great!

Shelley & Scott said...

Good luck in the MS150. Proud of you and John!