Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back from Philly


We've been in Philadelphia with my side of the family since last Thursday.  We had a great time, but I'll have come back later with some of the details.  Right now I have a suitcase full of laundry to wash and a naughty cat to clean up after.


While I was trying to get that photo of the dusky skyline, Owen took advantage of my inattention and tried to perform the little monkey jumping on the bed act.  He must have forgotten how it ends for all the monkeys.  His nose was a bloody mess, but his Uncle Joe showed him how to ice it and he came away from the ordeal with just a bruise and a nose that wheezed for a day.

2 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

I heard about this mishap! I know that scared you. So glad he was ok. That Uncle Joe is special!

Grandma DD said...

You sure did post fast!!!