Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not just any photo


We're going to Italy in a few months, so Owen needs a passport.  These are my attempts to do the photo myself (can you tell I told him not to smile?), but in the end, I decided it would be easier to just run by Walgreen's and let them do it since I was nervous about messing up all the requirements.  Plus every time I looked at his crooked hair in these pics I started to get twitches, so he got a trim before the re-shoot.

We've started talking to him about the trip, and so far he knows he's going to fly, fly, fly for a long time- even while he sleeps (please let him sleep).  Then he's going to show his passpote to the special police officers when we get off the plane.  And after that we're going to eat the best pizza and olives and tomatoes EVER.

2 comments:

Grandma DD said...

So funny. I know you can't wait for this to happen!! You're going to have a very restful, fun time!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! I love these photos. He's so stinkin cute. I can't believe he was willing to take that many pics. He must love his mommy!